|QuikTrip Long Tube Headers are made in the U.S. PaceSetter has been designing and making quality, value priced headers and exhaust systems since 1972! QuikTrip Long Tube Headers are as good as you can get for every day use for your car or truck.
- Manufactured using flash-controlled 16-gauge (.060" wall thickness) carbon steel tubing. That's 25% more material than the mass-produced "budget" headers from other manufacturers. That makes a more durable header.
- Smooth, mandrel bends insure high exhaust flow rates.
- Steel head flanges are quality-manufactured to insure a precise fit.
- Welded O-ring port seals are milled flat to insure a leak-free installation.
- 3" collector design provides a smooth transition to your exhaust system.
- QuikTrip Headers come with gaskets, reducers, and header and collector bolts.
- Comes with all AIR/EGR provisions specific to model year.
Available in with your choice of one of the following finishes:
- Standard black paint finish
- Pacesetter's ARMOR*Coat, their polished 2,000°F metallic-ceramic coating.
- JetHot's Sterling Silver high-luster ceramic coating, coated INSIDE AND OUT that can operate under temperatures up to 1,300°F.
Please select finish below.
*CURRENTLY ALL WE HAVE IN STOCK IS THE ARMOR COATED, AND THE BLACK PAINTED, THE JET-HOT COATED WILL BE A SPECIAL ORDER