|SLP’s F-Body cat-backs have always been the best-performing exhaust systems in the business. Now they’re the most versatile, too! Using our industry-exclusive modular design architecture, we’ve developed a line of systems that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise-level, and sound-quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, retighten, and you’re done. No other exhaust offers this level of performance and adaptability!
Along with the included race muffler, the F-Body Loud Mouth system is compatible with our original Loud Mouth II bullet-type race muffler (#31067). Get both for complete control over your car’s sound and performance characteristics.
NOTES: Includes Loud Mouth resonator. Loud Mouth II race mufflers sold separately.
- Includes SLP's infamous Loud Mouth resonator for virtually zero flow restriction and the meanest sound around
- Employs SLP’s exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features a show-quality polished resonator and 3.5" slash tips with electromarked SLP logo, or 2.5" "Dual/Dual" tips with electromarked SLP logo. (Choose Below)
- For 1998-2002 LS1 F-Bodies