|This tubular set-up tucks tight against the floor causing no ground clearance loss and can not be seen from the side of the vehicle. Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability while reducing t-top squeaks, dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race as well as drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches.
P/N - 2002: The first and only 2-point tubular bolt-in subframe connector is now available from UMI Performance. This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together using bolt-in hardware supplied and requires no welding!
- Constructed of 1.750" x 0.120" DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Front mounting points feature 0.250" Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining to insure tolerances
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish (Red or Black)
- Will not fit convertibles