|Each kit is complete with a 12-volt compressor, gauge dash panel with inflate and deflate controls, all electrical connections, air lines, fittings, low pressure sensor, and a detailed, illustrated installation manual.
Load Controller II systems are economically priced for less demanding applications, such as the occasional and light duty haulers and towers. To assist in kit longevity, a Low Pressure Sensor is included in the Load Controller II kits to assure that minimum unloaded pressure is maintained at all times, with or without a load.
-Designed for occasional and light duty applications.
-The Dual Gauge systems are recommended for all pickups with campers, and full size vans. This would also be a good selection on any vehicle when a left/right leveling correction is desired for light vehicles with part time use or only occasional adjustment is required like weekend camping.
- Fully independent to allow for individual changes to help correct body roll and rock.
- Individual controls allow for separate pressures in the left and right air springs, letting you level the vehicle side-to-side in the rear.
- Corrections for as much as 3"-4" can be made from side-to-side in order to level the vehicle. This is particularly helpful when leveling an off-center load.
- Air adjustability right from the dash of your vehicle, up to 100 p.s.i. for maximum roll stability.
- Improved handling and cornering on rough uneven roads, sharp curves, high and cross winds, and lane changes.
- Two year limited warranty.
Note: Kit contents vary by application.