|SLP Performance Parts now offers Long Tube Headers to fit the SRT-8 Hemi powered Dodge Charger/Magnum and Chrysler 300C. The headers are mandrel bent stainless steel and ceramic coated to keep heat in, exhaust velocity up, and under-hood temperatures down, while the rest of the header system is made from 3" stainless steel.
Also, included in the package is a pair of 3" high flow bullet catalyst converters, which flows into a full 3" down pipe assembly that is sized down to 2.75" on the outlets to bolt up to your factory cat-back exhaust system or SLP #D31004 / #D31005 exhaust. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: SLP's header package is fully compatible with either factory stock or SLP's Cat-Back exhaust systems.
SLP's Long-Tube Stainless Steel SRT-8 Headers Feature:
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Ceramic Coated 1-3/4" Stainless Steel Primary Tubes
- 3" 4-into-1 collectors for unrestricted flow
- 200 Cell Per Inch 3" High-Flow Bullet Cats
- NC laser-cut, 3/8" thick header flanges
- +16 HP and +17 ft-lbs RWHP gains over the stock system
- Compatible with Factory EGR
- OEM quality O2 sensor extension harnesses
- Bolts directly to stock exhaust system or SLP #D31004, #D31005
- Maintains factory ground clearance and good underbody-to header clearance
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty