|SLP Performance Parts now offers Long Tube Headers to fit the SRT-8 Hemi powered Dodge Charger/Magnum and Chrysler 300C. The headers are mandrel bent stainless steel and ceramic coated to keep heat in, exhaust velocity up, and under-hood temperatures down, while the rest of the header system is made from 3" stainless steel.
Also, included in the package is a pair of 3" high flow bullet catalyst converters, which flows into a full 3" down pipe assembly that is designed to bolt up to your aftermarket exhaust system. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included backed by SLP's Lifetime Warranty.
SLP's Long-Tube Stainless Steel SRT-8 Headers Feature:
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Ceramic Coated 1-3/4" Stainless Steel Primary Tubes
- 3" 4-into-1 collectors for unrestricted flow
- 200 Cell Per Inch 3" High-Flow Bullet Cats
- CNC laser-cut, 3/8" thick header flanges
- +16 HP and +17 ft-lbs RWHP gains over the stock system
- Compatible with Factory EGR
- OEM quality O2 sensor extension harnesses
- Maintains factory ground clearance and good underbody-to header clearance
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty