|SLP’s Mustang cat-backs have always been the best performing exhaust systems in the business. Now they’re the most versatile, too! Using groundbreaking modular technology first seen on our Mustang X-pipes, we’ve developed a line of systems that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise level, and sound quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, retighten, and you’re done. No other exhaust offers this level of performance and adaptability!
Along with the included race mufflers, the Loud Mouth II™ system is compatible with our original Loud Mouth™ resonators (#31062) and our all new, straight-through type PowerFlo™ traditional mufflers (#31065). Buy all three for complete control over your Mustang’s sound and performance characteristics.
NOTES: Includes Loud Mouth II™ race mufflers. Loud Mouth™ resonators and PowerFlo™ traditional mufflers sold separately. Contents may differ slightly from photo.
- Includes Loud Mouth II™ bullet-type race mufflers for minimal restriction, reduced resonance, and an aggressive tone
- Employs SLP’s exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features show quality polished mufflers and 3.5" double-wall tips with electromarked SLP logo
- For 1998 GT and Cobra models